Success Stories from our TOEFL/IELTS students!


Here at Mississauga Secondary Academy, many students who attend our school for their TOEFL and IELTS preparation end up succeeding and getting a great score on their exam. With a lot of hard work and dedication, our instructors have helped many students reach their goals.




"Thank you for your instructions in the past three months. I am really grateful for your teaching. You helped me comprehend the test format and made me more familiar with the question types"

"I am sooo happy. You are the best teacher ever. Thank you so much Mario"

"I made it this time. I am so happy, I can't believe it. Thank you for all your help"

"With this score, I am fulfilling my PR requirement. Thank you so much for your guidance. You really gave me great advice which was beneficial for my exam"



Comments

Popular Posts